2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 12 - SEEDS
- SECTION 11-12-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-12-102. - Exceptions to applicability.
- SECTION 11-12-103. - Licensing.
- SECTION 11-12-104. - Restrictions on the sale of weed seeds; allowed tolerance for other noxious weeds; rulemaking.
- SECTION 11-12-105. - Labeling of packages required; contents; exception.
- SECTION 11-12-106. - Lawn grass seed.
- SECTION 11-12-107. - Weed seeds.
- SECTION 11-12-108. - Screenings to be specially labeled and free from noxious weed seeds; seizure and destruction; grain cleaning establishments.
- SECTION 11-12-109. - Failure to label or false labeling of seeds.
- SECTION 11-12-110. - Importation of seeds.
- SECTION 11-12-111. - Repealed by Laws 1983, ch. 169, § 4.
- SECTION 11-12-112. - Director to enforce provisions; power of director to examine seeds; exception; purchase of samples.
- SECTION 11-12-113. - Rulemaking.
- SECTION 11-12-114. - Seed and grain cleaning establishments; certificates of approval; lists thereof.
- SECTION 11-12-115. - State seed analyst; seed laboratory.
- SECTION 11-12-116. - Analysis of seeds.
- SECTION 11-12-117. - Disposition of collected funds.
- SECTION 11-12-118. - Duty of district or county and prosecuting attorney to prosecute reported violations.
- SECTION 11-12-119. - Seed certification service; authority to make rules; fees; disposition thereof.
- SECTION 11-12-120. - False labeling of seeds; prohibited.
- SECTION 11-12-121. - False labeling of seeds; false labeling as prima facie evidence of violation.
- SECTION 11-12-122. - Quarantine.
- SECTION 11-12-123. - Seed laboratory advisory group created; composition; appointment; officers; vacancy; meetings; quorum.
- SECTION 11-12-124. - Seed laboratory advisory group duties.
- SECTION 11-12-125. - Penalties; director authorized to investigate and file complaint.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.