2015 Wyoming Code
TITLE 11 - AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND OTHER ANIMALS
CHAPTER 11 - BUYING, SELLING AND STORING OF GRAIN
- SECTION 11-11-101. - Definitions.
- SECTION 11-11-102. - Applicability.
- SECTION 11-11-103. - Warehousemen to procure licenses; fee; annual renewal.
- SECTION 11-11-104. - Application for license; form; contents; refusal to issue license; appeal; care of agricultural products.
- SECTION 11-11-105. - Surety bond required; amount; approval by department; conditions; exception.
- SECTION 11-11-106. - Action on bond for breach of obligations; joinder of parties.
- SECTION 11-11-107. - Investigation by department; complaint; service; hearing.
- SECTION 11-11-108. - Warehouse receipts generally.
- SECTION 11-11-109. - Audit of records; inspection of warehouse.
- SECTION 11-11-110. - Warehouseman's records; generally.
- SECTION 11-11-111. - Warehouseman's records; contents; inspection and audit by department; issuance of warehouse receipts.
- SECTION 11-11-112. - Stored grain to be insured; insurance requirements; disaster loss to be reported.
- SECTION 11-11-113. - Grading of grain; notation on warehouse receipt.
- SECTION 11-11-114. - Stored grain to constitute bailment; amount in storage to equal issued storage certificates; exceptions; conversion; seizure.
- SECTION 11-11-115. - Disposition of collected funds.
- SECTION 11-11-116. - Revocation and cancellation of license.
- SECTION 11-11-117. - Prohibited acts; penalties for violations.
- SECTION 11-11-118. - Perjury.
- SECTION 11-11-119. - Cease and desist orders; warehousemen; notice; opportunity for hearing.
- SECTION 11-11-120. - Temporary cease and desist order; warehousemen; service.
- SECTION 11-11-121. - Procedures for enforcement actions; service of notice; content of orders; contested case proceedings; appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.