2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 9 - ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT
CHAPTER 5 - PROPERTY AND BUILDINGS
ARTICLE 1 - CAPITOL AND STATE BUILDING COMMISSION
- 9-5-101. State building commission; composition; general powers and duties; conflicts of interest.
- 9-5-102. State building commission; authority to buy and lease property; acceptance of donations, grants and devises.
- 9-5-103. State building commission; supervision and control of governor's residence.
- 9-5-104. State building commission; state office buildings; authority to maintain; rental; use of proceeds.
- 9-5-105. Purchase or lease of state lands and buildings; state building commission authority.
- 9-5-106. State building commission; powers relative to use of state buildings; rules authorized; exceptions.
- 9-5-107. General services division; duties and responsibilities with respect to state buildings; state capital construction needs assessment and priorities.
- 9-5-108. Development of building projects; rehabilitation of building projects.
- 9-5-109. Advisory task force on capitol building rehabilitation and restoration; composition; duties; account created.
- 9-5-110. State capitol building rehabilitation and restoration project; definitions.
- 9-5-111. State capitol building rehabilitation and restoration project oversight group; creation; duties.
- 9-5-112. Capitol building rehabilitation and restoration project; components; oversight.
- 9-5-113. Capitol building rehabilitation and restoration project; design and construction execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.