2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 8 - WEAPONS
ARTICLE 4 - REGULATION BY STATE
- 6-8-401. Firearm, weapon and ammunition regulation and prohibition by state.
- 6-8-402. Short title; applicability.
- 6-8-403. Definitions.
- 6-8-404. Regulation by state of firearms, firearms accessories and ammunition manufactured in Wyoming; exceptions.
- 6-8-405. Offenses and penalties; defense of Wyoming citizens.
- 6-8-406. Legislative findings and declaration of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.