2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 5 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 2 - HINDERING GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
- 6-5-201. Definitions.
- 6-5-202. Accessory after the fact; penalties.
- 6-5-203. Compounding; penalties.
- 6-5-204. Interference with peace officer; disarming peace officer; penalties.
- 6-5-205. Running manned roadblock; penalties.
- 6-5-206. Escape from official detention; penalties.
- 6-5-207. Escape by violence or assault, or while armed; penalty.
- 6-5-208. Taking controlled substances or liquor into jails, penal institutions or mental hospitals; penalties.
- 6-5-209. Taking deadly weapons into jails, penal institutions, mental hospitals or courtrooms; penalties.
- 6-5-210. False reporting to authorities; penalties.
- 6-5-211. Injuring or killing a police dog, fire dog, search and rescue dog or police horse prohibited; penalties.
- 6-5-212. Interference with emergency calls; interference with emergency reporting system.
- 6-5-213. Taking contraband into penal institutions or correctional facilities; definitions; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.