2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 5 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 1 - OFFENSES BY PUBLIC OFFICIALS
- 6-5-101. Definitions.
- 6-5-102. Bribery; penalties.
- 6-5-103. Compensation for past official behavior; penalties.
- 6-5-104. Soliciting unlawful compensation; penalties.
- 6-5-105. Designation of supplier; penalties; affirmative defense.
- 6-5-106. Conflict of interest; penalties; disclosure of interest and withdrawal from participation.
- 6-5-107. Official misconduct; penalties.
- 6-5-108. Issuing false certificate; penalties.
- 6-5-109. Repealed by Laws 1984, ch. 44, 3.
- 6-5-110. Wrongful appropriation of public property; penalties.
- 6-5-111. Failure or refusal to account for, deliver or pay over property; penalties.
- 6-5-112. Mistreating persons in institutions or mental hospital; penalties; no bar to other criminal action.
- 6-5-113. Removal from office after judgment of conviction.
- 6-5-114. Notarial officers; issuance of certificate without proper acknowledgment; penalties.
- 6-5-115. Neglect or refusal of ministerial officer to perform duty in criminal case; unnecessary delay in serving warrant; penalties.
- 6-5-116. Public officer acting before qualifying; penalty.
- 6-5-117. Public officer demanding kickback from deputy; penalties.
- 6-5-118. Conflict of interest; public investments; disclosure required; penalty; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.