2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 2 - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON
ARTICLE 3 - SEXUAL ASSAULT
- 6-2-301. Definitions.
- 6-2-302. Sexual assault in the first degree.
- 6-2-303. Sexual assault in the second degree.
- 6-2-304. Sexual assault in the third degree.
- 6-2-305. Repealed By Laws 1997, ch. 135, 2.
- 6-2-306. Penalties for sexual assault.
- 6-2-307. Evidence of marriage as defense.
- 6-2-308. Criminality of conduct; victim's age.
- 6-2-309. Medical examination of victim; costs; use of report; minors; rights of victims; reimbursement.
- 6-2-310. Repealed By Laws 2009, Ch. 18, 2.
- 6-2-311. Corroboration unnecessary.
- 6-2-312. Evidence of victim's prior sexual conduct or reputation; procedure for introduction.
- 6-2-313. Sexual battery.
- 6-2-314. Sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree; penalties.
- 6-2-315. Sexual abuse of a minor in the second degree; penalties.
- 6-2-316. Sexual abuse of a minor in the third degree.
- 6-2-317. Sexual abuse of a minor in the fourth degree.
- 6-2-318. Soliciting to engage in illicit sexual relations; penalty.
- 6-2-319. Names not to be released; restrictions on disclosures or publication of information; violations; penalties.
- 6-2-320. Prohibited access to school facilities by adult sex offenders; exceptions; penalties; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.