There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 38 - SURETIES
CHAPTER 2 - Surety Bonds
- 38-2-101. Bonds of officers having custody of money; of whom required; conditions.
- 38-2-102. Sureties and bondsmen on official bonds.
- 38-2-103. Payment of premium when bond of state, etc., treasurer furnished by surety company.
- 38-2-104. Form of condition of obligation.
- 38-2-105. Bonds of state, county and municipal officers; payment of premiums.
- 38-2-106. Bonds of state, county and municipal officers; release of sureties.
- 38-2-107. Bonds of fiduciaries; payment of premium includable as expense of trust.
- 38-2-108. Bonds of fiduciaries; release of sureties.
- 38-2-109. Recovery of premium as part of costs in actions and proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.