There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 38 - SURETIES
CHAPTER 1 - Rights and Remedies of Sureties
- 38-1-101. Requiring suit by creditor.
- 38-1-102. Requiring suit by creditor; requisition by personal representative of surety.
- 38-1-103. Requiring suit by creditor; what bonds not affected.
- 38-1-104. Rights on paying judgment.
- 38-1-105. Application for release by surety of school district treasurer.
- 38-1-106. Application for release by surety of school district treasurer; action of commissioners.
- 38-1-107. Compelling principal to pay debt.
- 38-1-108. Action for indemnity before debt due.
- 38-1-109. Action for indemnity before debt due; obtaining provisional remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.