2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 32 - NOTARIES PUBLIC
CHAPTER 1 - Notaries Public
- 32-1-101. Qualifications; application; term.
- 32-1-102. Name changes.
- 32-1-103. Transmittal of notarial commission to county clerks.
- 32-1-104. Bond and oath; notary commission forfeited upon failure to obtain another bond.
- 32-1-105. Powers and jurisdiction.
- 32-1-106. Official seal.
- 32-1-107. Notary's certificate as presumptive evidence.
- 32-1-108. Action on notarial bond.
- 32-1-109. Notary acting after term expires.
- 32-1-110. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 113, 3.
- 32-1-111. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 113, 3.
- 32-1-112. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 113, 3.
- 32-1-113. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 113, 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.