There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 13 - SIMULTANEOUS DEATH
- 2-13-101. Short title.
- 2-13-102. Applicability of provisions.
- 2-13-103. Disposition of property based on presumption of survivorship.
- 2-13-104. Beneficiaries.
- 2-13-105. Joint tenants or tenants by the entirety.
- 2-13-106. Life or accident insurance proceeds.
- 2-13-107. Construction and interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.