2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 4 - ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF GOVERNMENT
ARTICLE 3 - PROPERTY, FINANCIAL AFFAIRS, CONTRACTS, STREETS,SUBDIVISIONS AND UTILITIES
- 15-4-301. Officers and employees; public property; delivery to successor; penalty; enforcement.
- 15-4-302. Finances; warrants; use for disbursements; exception; limitations; contents; procedure.
- 15-4-303. Finances; issuance and sale of bonds generally; purposes; amounts; limitations; exception.
- 15-4-304. Claims; appeals; exception; definition.
- 15-4-305. Streets; vacation; petition required; consideration.
- 15-4-306. Construction or reconstruction of sidewalks and curbs; landowner's duties; notice; assessment; establishing grade and parking width.
- 15-4-307. Construction or reconstruction of sidewalks and curbs; conditions causing injury; liability and proceedings generally.
- 15-4-308. Conditions causing injury; defects.
- 15-4-309. Conditions causing injury; obstructions by railways.
- 15-4-310. Subdividing; survey and plat required; procedure; streets; layout and grading.
- 15-4-311. Removing snow; persons responsible; cost.
- 15-4-312. Public utilities; installation.
- 15-4-313. Public utilities; manner of disposal.
- 15-4-314. Applicability of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.