2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 4 - ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF GOVERNMENT
ARTICLE 1 - COMMISSION
- 15-4-101. Governing body; composition; powers; manner of adopting motions; president; vice-president; duties.
- 15-4-102. Departments; powers; administrators.
- 15-4-103. Repealed By Laws 2004, Chapter 42, 2.
- 15-4-104. Officers and assistants; election and removal; vote required; duties.
- 15-4-105. Officers and employees; offices; office hours; salaries.
- 15-4-106. Officers and employees; salaries; verified payroll.
- 15-4-107. Repealed by Laws 1982, ch. 75, 5; 1983, ch. 171, 3.
- 15-4-108. Repealed by Laws 1980, ch. 49, 3.
- 15-4-109. Finances; first commission's appropriative powers.
- 15-4-110. Recall of officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.