2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 3 - FIRST CLASS CITIES
ARTICLE 2 - OFFICERS
- 15-3-201. Mayoral veto; overriding thereof; failure to act.
- 15-3-202. Jurisdiction beyond corporate limits; exception.
- 15-3-203. President of governing body; acting president; election; duties.
- 15-3-204. Appointed officers; removal; conditions for appointive office or position.
- 15-3-205. Salaries; minimum amounts.
- 15-3-206. Renumbered by Laws 1985, ch. 209, 1.
- 15-3-207. Elected officers; qualifications; bonds.
- 15-3-208. Treasurer; failure to provide required reports; removal; vacancy.
- 15-3-209. Treasurer; receiving monies; books and accounts.
- 15-3-210. Treasurer; handling monies; restrictions; removal; vacancy.
- 15-3-211. Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 152, 4.
- 15-3-212. Engineer; duties; other employees; outside work.
- 15-3-213. Change of emoluments during term prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.