2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 3 - PROTECTION
ARTICLE 2 - CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- 14-3-201. Purpose.
- 14-3-202. Definitions.
- 14-3-203. Duties of state agency; on-call services.
- 14-3-204. Duties of local child protective agency.
- 14-3-205. Child abuse or neglect; persons required to report.
- 14-3-206. Child abuse or neglect; written report; statewide reporting center; documentation; costs and admissibility thereof.
- 14-3-207. Abuse or neglect as suspected cause of death; coroner's investigation.
- 14-3-208. Temporary protective custody; order; time limitation; remedial health care.
- 14-3-209. Immunity from liability.
- 14-3-210. Admissibility of evidence constituting privileged communications.
- 14-3-211. Appointment of counsel for child and other parties.
- 14-3-212. Child protection teams; creation; composition; duties; records confidential.
- 14-3-213. Central registry of child protection cases; establishment; operation; amendment, expungement or removal of records; classification and expungement of reports; statement of person accused.
- 14-3-214. Confidentiality of records; penalties; access to information; attendance of school officials at interviews; access to central registry records pertaining to child protection cases.
- 14-3-215. Interagency children's collaborative.
- 14-3-216. Other laws not superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.