2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 6 - CARNIVALS, CIRCUSES, PAWNBROKERS, POOLROOMS ANDBOWLING ALLEYS
- 33-6-101. Carnivals and circuses; license required; safety inspection.
- 33-6-102. Carnivals and circuses; application for licenses; fees.
- 33-6-103. Carnivals and circuses; penalty.
- 33-6-104. Carnivals and circuses; local ordinances.
- 33-6-105. Repealed by Laws 1983, ch. 62, 2.
- 33-6-106. Records of pawnbrokers.
- 33-6-107. Penalty for violation of section 33-6-106.
- 33-6-108. Repealed By Laws 2009, Ch. 138, 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.