2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 48 - MIXED MARTIAL ARTS REGULATION
- 33-48-101. State mixed martial arts board created; appointment; term; rules and regulations; definitions.
- 33-48-102. State mixed martial arts board; powers and duties; subpoenas; oaths.
- 33-48-103. State mixed martial arts board; per diem; mileage.
- 33-48-104. State mixed martial arts board; report to legislature; repeal of chapter.
- 33-48-105. Jurisdiction over mixed martial arts matches and licenses; power of municipalities.
- 33-48-106. License application; fee and bond.
- 33-48-107. Report of person, club, organization or corporation; admission fee to be paid.
- 33-48-108. Disposition of fees.
- 33-48-109. Amateur matches.
- 33-48-110. County inspectors.
- 33-48-111. Rules for conduct of matches.
- 33-48-112. Examination by physician.
- 33-48-113. Referees.
- 33-48-114. Penalty for contestants violating rules of board.
- 33-48-115. Failure to make reports; unsatisfactory reports; examination of records, officers.
- 33-48-116. Weights and classes.
- 33-48-117. Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.