2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 47 - DIETETICS LICENSURE ACT
- 33-47-101. Short title.
- 33-47-102. Definitions.
- 33-47-103. Exemptions; persons and practices not affected.
- 33-47-104. Board created; membership; appointment; terms; removal; meetings; immunity.
- 33-47-105. Board powers and authority.
- 33-47-106. Licensure; application; qualifications; issuance and revocation of licenses; fees; temporary permits.
- 33-47-107. License renewal, revocation; hearings.
- 33-47-108. Reciprocity.
- 33-47-109. Disclosure of information.
- 33-47-110. Injunctive relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.