2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 45 - ATHLETIC TRAINERS
- 33-45-101. Short title.
- 33-45-102. Definitions.
- 33-45-103. Board of athletic training established; qualifications; term of office; vacancies; removal.
- 33-45-104. Board of athletic training; reimbursement of expenses.
- 33-45-105. Board of athletic training; meetings.
- 33-45-106. Board of athletic training; powers and duties; fees; deposit in separate account to fund administration; separate account for enhancing practice of athletic training.
- 33-45-107. Licenses required; persons and practices not affected.
- 33-45-108. Applications; qualifications; issuance of license.
- 33-45-109. Renewal of license.
- 33-45-110. Reciprocity.
- 33-45-111. Disciplinary action; suspension and revocation of license.
- 33-45-112. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.