2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 42 - WATER WELL DRILLING CONTRACTORS AND WATER WELLPUMP INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS
- 33-42-101. Short title.
- 33-42-102. Definitions.
- 33-42-103. License.
- 33-42-104. Board of examining water well drilling contractors and water well pump installation contractors created; composition; appointment; terms; vacancies; qualification; compensation.
- 33-42-105. Organization of board; meetings; quorum; disposition of funds.
- 33-42-106. Powers of the board in general; enjoining unlawful acts.
- 33-42-107. Duties of the board.
- 33-42-108. Licensure in general; qualifications of applicant; operator's license.
- 33-42-109. Fees; renewal; renewal of lapsed licenses; suspension or revocation.
- 33-42-110. Examination; notification; reexamination.
- 33-42-111. Denial, revocation or suspension of license; hearing.
- 33-42-112. Exemptions.
- 33-42-113. License renewal.
- 33-42-114. Reciprocity.
- 33-42-115. Complaints and investigations.
- 33-42-116. Account; expenditures.
- 33-42-117. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.