2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 40 - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY PRACTICE
- 33-40-101. Short title.
- 33-40-102. Definitions.
- 33-40-103. License required.
- 33-40-104. Persons and practices not affected.
- 33-40-105. Limited permit.
- 33-40-106. Requirements for licensure; continuing education.
- 33-40-107. Examination for license of registered occupational therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants.
- 33-40-108. Waiver of requirements; license endorsement.
- 33-40-109. Issuance of license.
- 33-40-110. Renewal of license.
- 33-40-111. Foreign trained applicants.
- 33-40-112. Fees.
- 33-40-113. Suspension and revocation of license; refusal to renew.
- 33-40-114. Board of occupational therapy practice; established; compensation.
- 33-40-115. Board of occupational therapy practice; powers and duties.
- 33-40-116. Board of occupational therapy practices employees; funds.
- 33-40-117. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.