2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 4 - ARCHITECTS
- 33-4-101. Definitions.
- 33-4-102. Board of architects and landscape architects; created; composition; qualifications of members.
- 33-4-103. Board of architects and landscape architects; appointment and term of members; vacancies; removal.
- 33-4-104. Board of architects and landscape architects; meetings and officers; powers and duties.
- 33-4-105. Application for examination; qualifications.
- 33-4-106. Issuance of license; reexamination.
- 33-4-107. License fee and renewal fee set by board; notice of expiration; failure to renew.
- 33-4-108. Licensing decisions of board.
- 33-4-109. Disposition of money collected; compensation, mileage and per diem for members of board.
- 33-4-110. Interstate reciprocity.
- 33-4-111. Persons not required to comply with provisions.
- 33-4-112. Persons required to qualify or register as "architect"; exceptions.
- 33-4-113. Use of title "architect" or "landscape architect".
- 33-4-114. Prohibited acts; penalty for violations.
- 33-4-115. Grounds for refusal, suspension or revocation of license; notice; hearing; counsel at hearing.
- 33-4-116. Documents, plans and designs; seal required.
- 33-4-117. Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.