2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 38 - PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS, MARRIAGE AND FAMILYTHERAPISTS, SOCIAL WORKERS AND CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY SPECIALISTS
- 33-38-101. Short title.
- 33-38-102. Definitions.
- 33-38-103. Exemptions.
- 33-38-104. Board created; expenses.
- 33-38-105. Powers and duties of the board; rules; meetings; fees.
- 33-38-106. Requirements for licensure and certification.
- 33-38-107. Renewal of license and continuing education.
- 33-38-108. Reciprocity.
- 33-38-109. Disclosure of information.
- 33-38-110. Prohibited acts; penalties.
- 33-38-111. Protection of the public; professional disclosure.
- 33-38-112. Limitation of practice.
- 33-38-113. Privileged communication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.