2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 35 - HEARING AID SPECIALIST LICENSURE
- 33-35-101. Short title.
- 33-35-102. Definitions.
- 33-35-103. License required to sell, dispense or fit hearing aids.
- 33-35-104. Receipt required to be furnished to person supplied with hearing aid.
- 33-35-105. Criteria for medical referral.
- 33-35-106. Persons and practices not affected.
- 33-35-107. License by experience.
- 33-35-108. Issuance of license and certificate of endorsement.
- 33-35-109. License by examination.
- 33-35-110. Temporary permit.
- 33-35-111. Scope of examination.
- 33-35-112. Notice of place of business; service of notice.
- 33-35-113. Annual renewal of license; fees; effect of failure to renew.
- 33-35-114. Continuing education.
- 33-35-115. Complaints; grounds for revocation or suspension of license.
- 33-35-116. Prohibited acts and practices.
- 33-35-117. Board of hearing aid specialists.
- 33-35-118. Powers and duties of board.
- 33-35-119. Meetings of board.
- 33-35-120. Disposition of receipts.
- 33-35-121. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.