2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 34 - LICENSING OF CLINICAL LABORATORIES AND BLOODBANKS
- 33-34-101. Definitions.
- 33-34-102. Required license and certification.
- 33-34-103. Issuance of certificates of qualification.
- 33-34-104. Issuance of laboratory license.
- 33-34-105. Duties and powers of state agency.
- 33-34-106. Advisory committee.
- 33-34-107. Acceptance, collection, identification and examination of specimens.
- 33-34-108. Enforcement.
- 33-34-109. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.