2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 23 - OPTOMETRISTS
- 33-23-101. Definitions and exceptions.
- 33-23-102. Optometrist's use of certain drugs; limitation.
- 33-23-103. License required; civil suit; damages.
- 33-23-104. Board of examiners in optometry; created; composition; designation; duties generally; appointment; qualifications and terms of members; vacancies; oath.
- 33-23-105. Board of examiners in optometry; officers; powers of members; meetings; quorum; records.
- 33-23-106. Board of examiners in optometry; per diem and expenses of members; disposition of funds.
- 33-23-107. Board of examiners in optometry; report to governor.
- 33-23-108. Board of examiners in optometry; seal.
- 33-23-109. Examinations required of applicants for licensure; qualifications; existing practitioners, passing grade; reexamination; fees; renewal of license; retirement.
- 33-23-110. Refusal, suspension or revocation of license.
- 33-23-111. Limitation on rights conferred by license; prohibited acts.
- 33-23-112. Repealed by Laws 1995, ch. 42, 2.
- 33-23-113. License to be displayed.
- 33-23-114. Continuing education courses required.
- 33-23-115. Penalty; injunction; civil penalty; jury trial.
- 33-23-116. Rules and regulations.
- 33-23-117. Optometry volunteer license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.