2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 22 - NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATORS
- 33-22-101. Definitions.
- 33-22-102. Board of nursing home administrators created; composition; appointment; removal; qualifications and terms of members.
- 33-22-103. License; issuance; qualifications; waiver of additional qualifications.
- 33-22-104. License; annual fee; expiration.
- 33-22-105. Disposition of fees; board of nursing home administrators' account.
- 33-22-106. Officers of board; rules and regulations; compensation of board; necessary personnel.
- 33-22-107. Determining qualifications of administrator; examinations; holder of license deemed qualified.
- 33-22-108. Powers and duties of board.
- 33-22-109. Rules and regulations.
- 33-22-110. Misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.