2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 19 - JUNKYARD CONTROL
- 33-19-101. Citation of chapter.
- 33-19-102. Declaration of legislative policy; nonconforming junkyards deemed public nuisance.
- 33-19-103. Definitions.
- 33-19-104. Time for compliance for previously lawfully established junkyards.
- 33-19-105. When license required; license fee; limitations on issuance of license.
- 33-19-106. Screening; relocation or removal of junkyards; condemnation proceedings.
- 33-19-107. Injunction to abate junkyards which are nuisances.
- 33-19-108. Agreements with secretary of commerce.
- 33-19-109. More restrictive ordinances or regulations saved; just compensation required for taking of property.
- 33-19-110. Violation a misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.