2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 11 - COLLECTION AGENCIES
- 33-11-101. Definitions.
- 33-11-102. Licenses required.
- 33-11-103. Collection agency board created; membership; appointment; term; qualifications; chairman.
- 33-11-104. Collection agency board; compensation, per diem and travel expense.
- 33-11-105. Powers and duties of collection agency board.
- 33-11-106. Authority to make rules and regulations; violations; penalties.
- 33-11-107. Application for license; qualifications; financial statement.
- 33-11-108. Bond required for license; terms, conditions and execution; amount; notice to surety; new bond.
- 33-11-109. Bond of agency; limitation of actions.
- 33-11-110. License; renewals; fee; license nontransferable; display.
- 33-11-111. Disposition of fees.
- 33-11-112. Action upon complaints; records of proceedings.
- 33-11-113. Records of license and bond actions; confidentiality.
- 33-11-114. Furnishing or advertising legal services; scope of authority to solicit, acquire or collect claims.
- 33-11-115. Prohibited acts; penalty for violations; injunctive relief.
- 33-11-116. Prosecution of violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.