2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 10 - CHIROPRACTORS
- 33-10-101. Chiropractic defined.
- 33-10-102. Board of chiropractic examiners; established; composition; qualifications of members.
- 33-10-103. Board of chiropractic examiners; appointment; term; qualifications; vacancies; removal.
- 33-10-104. Board of chiropractic examiners; meetings; procedure; records; members to be licensed.
- 33-10-105. License required.
- 33-10-106. Application for license; educational requirements; fees.
- 33-10-107. Time, place and subjects for examinations; reexamination.
- 33-10-108. Duties and authority of practitioners.
- 33-10-109. Title of practitioners.
- 33-10-110. Prohibited acts; refusal, revocation or suspension of license; appeals.
- 33-10-111. Appeal from decision of board.
- 33-10-112. Repealed By Laws 2013, Ch. 185, 2.
- 33-10-113. Prerequisite for renewal of license; board's power to make regulations; fees.
- 33-10-114. Disposition of money collected; expenses of board; per diem of members; compensation of treasurer.
- 33-10-115. Repealed By Laws 2013, Ch. 185, 2.
- 33-10-116. Violation of W.S. 33-10-101 through 33-10-117.
- 33-10-117. Restrictions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.