2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 3 - SPEED REGULATIONS
- 31-5-301. Maximum speed limits.
- 31-5-302. Establishment of specific maximum speed limits by superintendent.
- 31-5-303. Establishing maximum speed limits by local authorities.
- 31-5-304. Minimum speed limits.
- 31-5-305. Special speed limit at bridges and other elevated structures.
- 31-5-306. Charging violations; burden of proving proximate cause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.