2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 12 - OFFENSES, PENALTIES AND ENFORCEMENT
- 31-5-1201. Violation of provisions to constitute misdemeanor; penalties.
- 31-5-1202. Parties to crime.
- 31-5-1203. Unlawful acts by persons owning or controlling vehicles.
- 31-5-1204. Authority to make arrest; general arrest procedures; arrest of nonresidents.
- 31-5-1205. Traffic citations; notice to appear in court; release upon written promise to appear; procedure before judge or court; arrest for driving under the influence.
- 31-5-1206. Violation of promise to appear; appearance by counsel.
- 31-5-1207. Procedure not exclusive.
- 31-5-1208. Inadmissibility of evidence of conviction.
- 31-5-1209. Effect of conviction upon credibility of witness.
- 31-5-1210. Traffic citation books.
- 31-5-1211. Disposition and records of traffic citations.
- 31-5-1212. Audit of traffic citation records; annual summary of traffic violation notices.
- 31-5-1213. Use of citations as lawful complaints.
- 31-5-1214. Record of traffic cases; reports of convictions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.