2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 11 - ACCIDENTS
- 31-5-1101. Duty to stop vehicle where accident involves death or personal injuries; penalties.
- 31-5-1102. Duty to stop vehicle where accident involves damage to attended vehicle or property; penalty.
- 31-5-1103. Duty to give information and render aid.
- 31-5-1104. Duty upon colliding with unattended vehicle or property.
- 31-5-1105. Notice required of driver.
- 31-5-1106. Written reports required of police officers; reporting of vehicles struck by bullets.
- 31-5-1107. Duty of occupant and owner when driver incapable of reporting.
- 31-5-1108. Report forms; failure to make report; false report.
- 31-5-1109. Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 212, 4.
- 31-5-1110. Confidentiality of reports; exceptions.
- 31-5-1111. Reports required by municipalities.
- 31-5-1112. Tabulation and analysis of reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.