2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
- 31-5-101. Short title.
- 31-5-102. Definitions.
- 31-5-103. Applicability of provisions to vehicles being operated upon highways.
- 31-5-104. Obedience to authorized persons directing traffic.
- 31-5-105. Applicability of provisions to drivers of public vehicles.
- 31-5-106. Authorized emergency vehicles.
- 31-5-107. Persons riding animals or driving animal-drawn vehicles.
- 31-5-108. Local regulations.
- 31-5-109. General powers of local authorities.
- 31-5-110. Limitations upon powers of local authorities; exceptions as to municipal authorities.
- 31-5-111. Right of real property owners to prohibit or regulate public vehicular use; handicapped parking.
- 31-5-112. Adoption of uniform system of traffic-control devices.
- 31-5-113. Placement and maintenance of traffic-control devices by department.
- 31-5-114. Renumbered as 31-18-602 by Laws 1993, ch. 68, 4.
- 31-5-115. Operation of motorcycles and pedestrian vehicles.
- 31-5-116. Obstruction to driver's view or driving mechanism.
- 31-5-117. Dropping or throwing material on highway; removal of injurious material.
- 31-5-118. Regulations relative to school buses.
- 31-5-119. Clinging to vehicles.
- 31-5-120. Driving upon sidewalk.
- 31-5-121. Opening and closing vehicle doors.
- 31-5-122. Riding in house trailers.
- 31-5-123. Funeral processions; right-of-way; limitations.
- 31-5-124. Off-road recreational vehicles; multipurpose vehicles; limitation on use; equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.