2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 4 - PUPILS
ARTICLE 3 - RIGHT TO ATTEND SCHOOL
- 21-4-301. Schools to be free and accessible to all children; minimum school year.
- 21-4-302. Age for registration in first grade and kindergarten; preschool programs.
- 21-4-303. Right not denied on account of sex, race or religion.
- 21-4-304. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 138, 1.
- 21-4-305. Suspension or expulsion; authority; procedure.
- 21-4-306. Suspension or expulsion; grounds.
- 21-4-307. Denial of admission to school.
- 21-4-308. Punishment and disciplinary measures; denial of diploma or credit.
- 21-4-309. Mandatory immunizations for children attending schools; exceptions.
- 21-4-310. Self-administration of medication for potentially life threatening conditions.
- 21-4-311. Safe school climate act; short title.
- 21-4-312. Definitions.
- 21-4-313. Prohibition against harassment, intimidation or bullying; reporting to school officials.
- 21-4-314. School district implementation; state policies, training and technical assistance.
- 21-4-315. Applicability; no civil liability created; immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.