2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - DISCRIMINATION
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 9 - MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES
- 6-9-101. Equal enjoyment of public accommodations and facilities; penalties.
- 6-9-102. Discrimination prohibited; penalties.
- 6-9-103. Charging for public toilet facilities; penalty.
- 6-9-201. Trespass on closed or unsafe areas within ski areas; penalty; exceptions.
- 6-9-202. Neglect to close fences; penalty.
- 6-9-203. Unlawful use of toxic substances; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.