2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - DISTURBANCES OF PUBLIC ORDER
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 6 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE
- 6-6-101. Fighting in public; penalties.
- 6-6-102. Breach of the peace; penalties.
- 6-6-103. Telephone calls; unlawful acts; penalties; place of commission of crime.
- 6-6-104. Unlawful automated telephone solicitation; exceptions; penalties.
- 6-6-105. Unlawful protesting at a funeral; penalties.
- 6-6-201. "Nuisance" defined.
- 6-6-202. Abatement by injunction; suit by county attorney or citizen; petition; temporary injunction; notice to defendant; issuance and effect of injunction.
- 6-6-203. Trial; evidence of general reputation; dismissal or prosecution of action; substitution of complainant; costs.
- 6-6-204. Order of abatement; removal and sale of movable property; closing of building; breaking and entering closed building; fees.
- 6-6-205. Disposition of proceeds of sale.
- 6-6-206. Cancellation of closing order and release of property upon payment of costs, filing of bond and promised abatement of nuisance; effect of release.
- 6-6-207. Assessment of tax when permanent injunction issues; collection; continuing liability for other penalties.
- 6-6-208. Contempt proceedings for violation of injunction; commencement; trial; penalties.
- 6-6-209. "Public nuisance" defined; maintenance thereof; penalty.
- 6-6-301. Definitions.
- 6-6-302. Obstructive or disruptive conduct within governmental facilities prohibited.
- 6-6-303. Refusing to desist or remove oneself from facilities.
- 6-6-304. Freedom of speech, press or assembly not abridged.
- 6-6-305. Penalties for violations of article.
- 6-6-306. Identification may be required; ejectment from facilities when presence unlawful or prohibited.
- 6-6-307. No restriction on powers of governing body.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.