2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - PROSTITUTION
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 4 - OFFENSES AGAINST MORALS, DECENCY AND FAMILY
- 6-4-101. Prostitution; penalties.
- 6-4-102. Soliciting an act of prostitution; penalties.
- 6-4-103. Promoting prostitution; penalties.
- 6-4-301. Definitions.
- 6-4-302. Promoting obscenity; penalties.
- 6-4-303. Sexual exploitation of children; penalties; definitions.
- 6-4-304. Voyeurism; penalties.
- 6-4-401. Bigamy; penalties; defense.
- 6-4-402. Incest; penalties; disclosure or publication of identifying information; "minor victim".
- 6-4-403. Abandoning or endangering children; penalties; "child"; disclosure or publication of identifying information; "minor victim".
- 6-4-404. Violation of order of protection; penalty.
- 6-4-405. Endangering children; controlled substances; penalty.
- 6-4-406. Permitting house parties where minors are present; exceptions; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.