2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 6-1-101. Short title; applicability of provisions; conflicting penalties.
- 6-1-102. Common-law crimes abolished; common-law defenses retained.
- 6-1-103. Civil recovery for criminal act; conviction as evidence in civil suit.
- 6-1-104. Definitions.
- 6-1-201. Accessory before the fact.
- 6-1-202. Being under the influence not a defense; effect upon intent; "self-induced."
- 6-1-203. Battered woman syndrome.
- 6-1-204. Immunity from civil action for justifiable use of force.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.