2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 41 - GEOLOGISTS
- 33-41-101. Short title.
- 33-41-102. Definitions.
- 33-41-103. Professional identification.
- 33-41-104. Prohibited acts and conduct.
- 33-41-105. Creation of the board.
- 33-41-106. Powers and duties; actions and proceedings.
- 33-41-107. Members of the board; appointment; terms of office.
- 33-41-108. Qualifications of members of the board.
- 33-41-109. Compensation and expenses.
- 33-41-110. Removal of members of the board; vacancies.
- 33-41-111. General requirements for registration.
- 33-41-112. Certification of geologist-in-training.
- 33-41-113. Applications; registration fees.
- 33-41-114. Examinations.
- 33-41-115. Licenses; seals.
- 33-41-116. Practice by firms, partnerships, corporations and joint stock associations.
- 33-41-117. Exemptions.
- 33-41-118. Reciprocity or comity.
- 33-41-119. Revocation, suspension, probation, reprimand, reissuance and refusal of certificate.
- 33-41-120. Violations; grounds for discipline.
- 33-41-121. Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.