2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 30 - VETERINARIANS
- 33-30-201. Citation and purpose of article.
- 33-30-202. Definitions.
- 33-30-203. License required; exceptions.
- 33-30-204. Board of veterinary medicine.
- 33-30-205. Veterinarians presently licensed.
- 33-30-206. Application for license; fee; determination of qualifications.
- 33-30-207. Examinations generally.
- 33-30-208. When examination not required.
- 33-30-209. Temporary permits.
- 33-30-210. Display and exhibition of license; other licenses not required.
- 33-30-211. Expiration and renewal of licenses; fees; veterinarians on active duty with armed services; duplicate licenses; continuing education.
- 33-30-212. Denial, suspension and revocation of licenses.
- 33-30-213. Reinstatement of suspended or revoked licenses.
- 33-30-214. Penalty for violation; injunction.
- 33-30-215. Disposition of unclaimed animals in custody of veterinarians; notice to owner; liability of veterinarians; "abandoned animals".
- 33-30-216. Definitions.
- 33-30-217. Animal euthanasia technician certification board created; composition; terms of office.
- 33-30-218. Duties and powers of board.
- 33-30-219. Certified animal euthanasia technicians; eligibility; surrender or revocation of certificate; fees; other requirements.
- 33-30-220. Compensation of board members.
- 33-30-221. Prohibited acts; penalties.
- 33-30-222. Animal euthanasia technician certification; limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.