2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL LICENSING PROVISIONS
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 28 - REAL ESTATE BROKERS AND SALESMEN
- 33-28-101. Short title; license required.
- 33-28-102. Definitions.
- 33-28-103. Exemptions.
- 33-28-104. Acts constituting person as licensee.
- 33-28-105. Creation of commission; membership; terms; removal; chairman; powers and duties; director and duties thereof; other employees; compensation; disposition of fees.
- 33-28-106. Application for license; qualifications; sworn statement; commission approval of course of study; statement of broker; denial of license; issuing licenses.
- 33-28-107. Examinations; salesmen's and brokers' licenses.
- 33-28-108. Fees.
- 33-28-109. Responsible broker to maintain fixed office; change of address; branch offices; restrictions on associate brokers and salesmen.
- 33-28-110. Unlawful to compensate unlicensed person; licensing of like-licensed nonresidents; service of process on nonresidents.
- 33-28-111. Censure of licensee and suspension or revocation of license; grounds.
- 33-28-112. Enjoining violations of chapter; penalties for violation of injunction.
- 33-28-113. Contested cases; independent hearing officers; appeals.
- 33-28-114. Conducting business without license prohibited; penalties; civil liability.
- 33-28-115. Unlicensed person may not maintain action for fee.
- 33-28-116. Real estate institutes and seminars; assistance in sponsoring studies and programs.
- 33-28-117. Directory of licensees.
- 33-28-118. License renewals; continuing education; payment of fees; effect of failure to renew; inactive status.
- 33-28-119. Advertising; licensing under one name; trade names; advertisement of licensees.
- 33-28-120. Assistance of attorney general; independent counsel.
- 33-28-121. Temporary licenses to complete affairs of deceased brokers.
- 33-28-122. Responsible broker's trust accounts; disposition of interest; commingling with personal funds prohibited; disputed deposits; cooperative transactions.
- 33-28-123. Retention of records.
- 33-28-124. Act, error or omission in the rendering of real estate services.
- 33-28-125. Broker's price opinions.
- 33-28-201. Real estate recovery account created; funding of account; no liability of state.
- 33-28-202. Real estate recovery account created; payments; pro rata distribution when account insufficient; service of process; joinder of account.
- 33-28-203. Limitation on action for payment from account; notice of action; order of payment; showing required.
- 33-28-204. Suspension of licenses following payment from account; reinstatement.
- 33-28-205. Subrogation of commission to rights of judgment creditor.
- 33-28-206. Fund balances; use of education fund and interest from recovery fund.
- 33-28-301. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 104, 2.
- 33-28-302. Relationships between licensees and the public.
- 33-28-303. Seller's agent engaged by seller.
- 33-28-304. Agent engaged by buyer.
- 33-28-305. Intermediary.
- 33-28-306. Relationship disclosures.
- 33-28-307. Change from agent to intermediary.
- 33-28-308. Compensation.
- 33-28-309. Disclosure type.
- 33-28-310. Licensees working with buyers and sellers as customers; duties; exceptions.
- 33-28-311. Licensees working with landlords and tenants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.