2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 3 - WYOMING BOYS' SCHOOL
- 25-3-101. Persons to be confined; notice; transportation to school.
- 25-3-102. Repealed by Laws 1987, ch. 200, 1.
- 25-3-103. Discipline to be reformatory; employment of residents; sale of products for public use or in open market; disposition of proceeds.
- 25-3-104. Transfer of residents to state hospital; rules and regulations governing residents.
- 25-3-105. Control over residents; preparation of personal record; rehabilitation plan and periodic reviews thereof; contents of record.
- 25-3-106. Release of resident.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.