2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 13 - CORRECTIONAL INDUSTRIES PROGRAM
- 25-13-101. Definitions.
- 25-13-102. Correctional industries advisory board.
- 25-13-103. Correctional industries account.
- 25-13-104. Agreements with private employers; leases.
- 25-13-105. Voluntary employment.
- 25-13-106. Application of other laws.
- 25-13-107. Compensation of employed inmates; payment and disposition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.