2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 11 - FISCAL PROVISIONS
- 25-11-101. Definitions.
- 25-11-102. Department to adopt schedule of costs for services and treatments; residents' accounts.
- 25-11-103. Determining financial ability and established charges; special funds considered as part of resident's assets.
- 25-11-104. Reimbursement of general fund for payments.
- 25-11-105. Limitation on liability of responsible relatives; liability of relatives, patient and estate after release or death; exception.
- 25-11-106. Billings; assignment of insurance; collection or waiver of arrearages.
- 25-11-107. State to bear costs of those unable to pay.
- 25-11-108. Department to promulgate rules; forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.