2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 9 - ABSENTEE VOTING
- 22-9-101. Duty to assist absent electors to vote.
- 22-9-102. Who may vote by absentee ballot.
- 22-9-103. Where to apply.
- 22-9-104. How to apply; information required.
- 22-9-105. Application.
- 22-9-106. Qualified absentee voter; written notification if rejected.
- 22-9-107. Delivering ballots to qualified applicants.
- 22-9-108. Absentee ballot record; information to be entered.
- 22-9-109. Form of absentee ballot.
- 22-9-110. Form of absentee ballot envelopes; distribution.
- 22-9-111. Affidavit to be printed on inner envelope; attestation.
- 22-9-112. Instructions on outer envelope.
- 22-9-113. Completing and return of ballot.
- 22-9-114. Receipt by clerk; generally.
- 22-9-115. Receipt by clerk; handling procedure.
- 22-9-116. Duplicate precinct lists; generally.
- 22-9-117. Duplicate precinct lists; handling procedure.
- 22-9-118. Delivery of absentee ballots and duplicate list to precincts.
- 22-9-119. Late absentee ballots.
- 22-9-120. Receipt of absentee ballots and lists by judges.
- 22-9-121. Examination of absentee ballot affidavit; rejection; voting ballots.
- 22-9-122. Return of inner ballot envelopes.
- 22-9-123. Multiple voting prohibited.
- 22-9-124. Violations.
- 22-9-125. Alternate procedures for collecting and counting absentee ballots.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.