2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 8 - JUDGES OF ELECTION AND COUNTING BOARDS
- 22-8-101. Notice of election officials needed; county chairmen to submit list of names; municipal clerks list of names appointment.
- 22-8-102. Qualifications.
- 22-8-103. Terms.
- 22-8-104. Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 119, 2.
- 22-8-105. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-8-106. Number of judges in each precinct.
- 22-8-107. Absentee ballot counting boards.
- 22-8-108. Appointment, composition and authority of counting boards; when judges to count.
- 22-8-109. Party representation.
- 22-8-110. Notice of appointment.
- 22-8-111. Acceptance of appointment.
- 22-8-112. Filling vacancies.
- 22-8-113. Training schools; generally and payment for attending.
- 22-8-114. Training schools; mileage payment and certificate.
- 22-8-115. Oath for election officials.
- 22-8-116. Compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.