2012 Wyoming Statutes
22-5-214. Change in party affiliation.

WY Stat § 22-5-214 (through 2012) What's This?

An elector may change his party affiliation by completing an application signed before a notarial officer or election official, and filing it with the county clerk not later than thirty (30) days before the primary election or at the polls on the day of the primary or general election, or when requesting an absentee ballot.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.