2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 5 - NOMINATIONS
- 22-5-101. How candidates nominated.
- 22-5-102. Eligibility to be a candidate for state legislature; residency.
- 22-5-103. Limits on ballot access; state offices.
- 22-5-104. Repealed By Laws 2005, ch. 241, 1.
- 22-5-105. Scope of limitations.
- 22-5-106. Severability.
- 22-5-201. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-5-202. Major political party participation; separate ballots; same time.
- 22-5-203. Nonpartisan judicial offices; separate ballot; same time.
- 22-5-204. Application for nomination or election; party registration; form.
- 22-5-205. Nomination application form for nonpartisan office.
- 22-5-206. Where nomination applications to be filed.
- 22-5-207. Furnishing of application forms.
- 22-5-208. Filing fees; exception.
- 22-5-209. Time for filing nomination applications; certified list.
- 22-5-210. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-5-211. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-5-212. When declaration of party affiliation required.
- 22-5-213. Entry in pollbook.
- 22-5-214. Change in party affiliation.
- 22-5-215. Nomination of partisan candidates and write-in candidates.
- 22-5-216. Repealed By Laws 2011, Ch. 38, 2.
- 22-5-217. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-5-218. Election of major party precinct committeemen and committeewomen.
- 22-5-219. Further action by nominees or elect not required; exception.
- 22-5-220. Withdrawal of nomination application restricted.
- 22-5-301. Independent partisan candidates; form.
- 22-5-302. Unsuccessful primary candidates precluded.
- 22-5-303. Restrictions on sponsors of independent candidates.
- 22-5-304. Qualifications and number of signers required.
- 22-5-305. When petitions may be circulated; use of copies; requirements.
- 22-5-306. Where petitions to be filed; fee.
- 22-5-307. Time for filing independent petitions.
- 22-5-308. Determining validity of petitions.
- 22-5-401. Vacancies in nomination for major parties; procedure for filing generally.
- 22-5-402. Procedure after ballots and labels printed.
- 22-5-403. Vacancies in nomination for minor and provisional parties; withdrawal restricted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.