2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 3 - REGISTRATION
- 22-3-101. When required; prior registration in effect.
- 22-3-102. Qualifications; temporary registration.
- 22-3-103. Furnishing of oath forms; contents thereof.
- 22-3-104. Methods of verification; signing oath; time for proving eligibility; registration locations.
- 22-3-105. Investigation of voter qualifications; striking names from registry; criteria; notice; appeal.
- 22-3-106. Request for voter registration withdrawal; form.
- 22-3-107. Information registry agent may enter on registration form.
- 22-3-108. Official registry list information.
- 22-3-109. Certification and transmittal of poll lists; posting of registry lists.
- 22-3-110. Expense of preparing poll lists.
- 22-3-111. Preparation and contents of pollbooks.
- 22-3-112. Pollbook distribution; entering information.
- 22-3-113. Disposition of pollbooks after polls close.
- 22-3-114. Notification by registered elector of name or address change.
- 22-3-115. Grounds for cancellation of registration.
- 22-3-116. Notice of intent to cancel registration.
- 22-3-117. Absentee registration generally; use of federal postcard.
- 22-3-118. Proof of identity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.